If this is something what interest you, read on:
Your Task will be:
• Processing purchase request, ensuring mandatory information is included.
• Actively drive the use of procurement catalogues.
• Daily support and process the requirements/orders in the ordering system (e-tool).
• Communication with business requestors, ensuring request is properly specified and documented.
• Searching for new suppliers and communication with existing suppliers.
• Matching purchase requests with existing contracts and preferred vendors.
• Ask for competitive bids (according the purchase policy) for requested goods/services (without a framework contract) and analyze them based on price quotations, quality, delivery terms and specifications.
• Negotiate small value contracts if applicable.
• Maintain good relationship with suppliers and internal Business Partners and solve day-to-day problems.
• Generate required reporting, analyze reports and identify catalog improvements.
Your profile should look like:
• Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in customer services, procurement or in similar role.
• Excellent verbal and written English and Dutch language skills.
• Italian, Portuguese, French or Spanish would be consider as an advantage.
• Fully computer literate, with a solid knowledge of MS Excel, MS Power Point.
• Enjoy communication and interaction with people.
• Enjoy working with data and detail orientation.
• Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement.
• Possible further career development.
• International team of 30 team members shorted in 3 teams.
• Competitive salary package + benefits.
If this is something you would like to do don’t hesitate and start you application.