Buyer with Czech/Slovak & English
Would you like to be a part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improving their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
In our Purchasing Department we are responsible for processing of purchase orders and we ensure that business purchasing needs are fulfilled through a high level of automation.
Would you like to contribute on this?
If this is something what interest you, read on:
Your task will be:
- Processing purchase requests, ensuring mandatory information is included
- Actively drive the use of procurement catalogues
- Daily support and process the requirements/orders in the ordering system (e-tool)
- Communication with business requestors, ensuring request is properly specified and documented
- Searching for new suppliers and communication with existing suppliers
- Matching purchase requests with existing contracts and preferred vendors
- Ask for competitive bids (according the purchase policy) for requested goods/services (without a framework contract) and analyze them based on price quotations, quality, delivery terms and specifications.
- Negotiate small value contracts if applicable.
- Maintain good relationship with suppliers and internal Business Partners and solve day-to-day problems
- Generate required reporting, analyze reports and identify catalog improvements
Your profile should look like:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Procurement/Purchasing, Customer Services, Project management in logistics or in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written Czech and English language skills. (any other European language is an advantage)
- Fully computer literate, with a solid knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Enjoy communication and interaction with people
- Enjoy working with data and detail orientationwith analytical skills
- Having positive mindset and being a team player
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development
- International team of 40 team members sorted in 4 teams
- Competitive salary package + benefits
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn