Buyer/Purchasing Support with Dutch
• Actively drive the use of procurement catalogues.
• Daily support and process the requirements/orders in the ordering system (e-tool).
• Communication with business requestors, ensuring request is properly specified and documented.
• Searching for new suppliers and communication with existing suppliers.
• Matching purchase requests with existing contracts and preferred vendors.
• Ask for competitive bids (according the purchase policy) for requested goods/services (without a framework contract) and analyze them based on price quotations, quality, delivery terms and specifications.
• Negotiate small value contracts if applicable.
• Maintain good relationship with suppliers and internal Business Partners and solve day-to-day problems.
• Excellent verbal and written English and Dutch language skills.
• Italian, Portuguese, French or Spanish would be consider as an advantage.
• Fully computer literate, with a solid knowledge of MS Excel, MS Power Point.
• Enjoy communication and interaction with people.
• Enjoy working with data and detail orientation.
• Possible further career development.
• International team of 30 team members shorted in 3 teams.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn