Buyer / Purchasing Support with Czech
• Actively drive the use of procurement catalogues
• Daily support and process the requirements/orders in the ordering system (e-tool)
• Communication with business requestors, ensuring request is properly specified and documented
• Searching for new suppliers and communication with existing suppliers
• Matching purchase requests with existing contracts and preferred vendors
• Ask for competitive bids (according the purchase policy) for requested goods/services (without a framework contract) and analyze them based on price quotations, quality, delivery terms and specifications.
• Negotiate small value contracts if applicable.
• Maintain good relationship with suppliers and internal Business Partners and solve day-to-day problems
• Generate required reporting, analyze reports and identify catalog improvements
• Excellent verbal and written Czech and English language skills. (any other European language is an advantage)
• Fully computer literate, with a solid knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
• Enjoy communication and interaction with people
• Enjoy working with data and detail orientation with analytical skills
• Having positive mindset and being a team player
• Possible further career development
• International team of 40 team members sorted in 4 teams
• Competitive salary package + benefits
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn