Inventory Control Clerk - 1868 - Ontario CA WERC (Ontario, CA)
Responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy by verifying all inbound and outbound orders. Insure that inventory entries and adjustments are reflected accurately in the warehouse management system.
- Maintain inventory records.
- Perform daily inventory management procedures and duties.
- Coordinate physical inventory procedures and adjust system as necessary.
- Follow procedures to accurately adjust inventory for over/short, defective, and damaged product.
- Perform routine clerical assignments including filing invoices and maintaining records.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Six months warehousing and inventory experience, preferred
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Zahlen und Fakten