Customs Brokerage Entry Agent
Job Title: Customs Brokerage Entry Writer
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
DHL Global Forwarding manages the flow of goods and information across a customer’s global supply chain utilizing air/ocean/ground transportation, customs brokerage services, and dedicated warehousing/distribution centers. We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. Visit our career site on the web at
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Customs Brokerage Entry Writer in our Charlotte, North Carolina facility.As a Customs Entry Coordinator you will be responsible for completing the customs entry documentation into our computerized system for our customers.Come join our DHL team and establish a career with the largest global transportation and logistics company!
- Enter new customer orders into our DHL computerized system to obtain release of cargo
- Ensure all data is properly entered and/or uploaded completely in an accurate and timely fashion
- Completes document auto upload as needed into DHL computerized system
- Performs all of the standard and some more specialized more complex aspects of the role
- Maintains positive and professional customer relationships (internal and external)
- Processing of high complexity air/ocean shipments and requires more thorough understanding of the different entry types (ITAR, SDL, Temporary Imports, and Quota)
- May be assigned additional tasks as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- HS diploma or GED required (technical certification or Associate degree may be required in some areas)
- Very strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) experience required
- Exceptional customer service and problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Flexibility to work various shifts: days, evenings, nights, or weekends
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in area of responsibility
- Must have Import/Export Air or Ocean exp.
Our Vision: The Logistics Company for the World
Our Mission: Excellence. Simply Delivered.
Our Purpose: We connect people, improving their lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
DHL Global Forwarding is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
DHL Global Forwarding will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Zahlen und Fakten
Radix Group International, Inc
No travel required