Bid Management Team Analyst
Americas Bid Management Team Analyst inNewark, New Jersey
We have an exciting opportunity for a BID MANAGEMENT TEAM MEMBER to manage our customers Request for Quotation (RFQ), Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Americas Bid Management Team.
This position will interface with regional products, legal, IT, finance, and all sales channels within the Americas Region. In addition, the Analyst will drive compliance of all stakeholders towards timeliness, correctness, competitiveness and steer pre-bid engagement for all recurring RFQ’s and post-bid activities.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- You will work in a global complex matrix structure with various stakeholders, business units, functions and products to achieve business objectives and while deliver a winning solution to our customers.
- Responsible for managing bids in response to request for proposals (RFPs) from customers for the Americas Region.
- Support, create, modify solution and proposals
- Contribute to win strategy, leading proposal pricing efforts for multiple concurrent new business opportunities.
- Engage with product, commercial, customers and management at all levels globally.
- Recommend optimal solutions to improve service processes, needs and objectives of our customers.
- Understand and present DHL Global Forwarding products and services, focusing on the value proposition our company has to offer to new and existing customers.
To be considered for the position, you should have:
- In-depth knowledge of RFQ processes
- Deep knowledge of forwarding business and product offerings
- Substantial experience in Bid/RFQ process plus Sales & Marketing
- Cross-cultural competence, culturally sensitive, fluency in English
- Excellent business writing skills
- Visual layout and design skills is a plus
- Strong people and communication skills
- Driven individual with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good sales skills and business acumen
- Advanced computer skills
- Comfort level in presenting and attending face to face meetings with our commercial team to ensure DGF’s proposal is presented intelligently, accurately, and competitively.
WHY JOIN our DHL team?
At DHL, you will be part of a strong team that respects its’ employees, society, and environment.You will interact with people from all over the world and get the chance to experience the unique international spirit of DHL.We offer benefits and programs to help you manage your time at and away at work to achieve a healthy work/life balance.DHL offers highly competitive compensation, incentive, and bonus plans.
In addition, DHL offers the following:
·Paid time off: Holiday, Float Holiday, Vacation, and Sick
·Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision plans
·401K plan with a match
·Employee Discount plan
·Tuition Assistance Plan
As the world’s leading logistics’ company, DHL offers a wide range of interesting job challenges and opportunities in our different divisions around the globe. Our performance management system supports us in recognizing your potential, evaluating your performance, and continuously planning the development of your career with DHL.We will always enable you to take on responsibility and encourage your growth, personally and professionally.
We are proud of our history and what we have created, a global market leader with 30,000 passionate employees. Our aspiration is to become the undisputed leader in our industry, when people think of forwarding; we want them to think DGF, because we have:
·The largest global network with more than ~30,000 passionate employees
·The most efficient processes and fastest response times
·The best solutions and best customer service
Our Vision: The Logistics Company for the World
Our Mission: Excellence. Simply Delivered.
Our Purpose: We connect people, improving their lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
About DHL Global Forwarding (DGF):
DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) is the world leader in air freight services and one of the leading providers of ocean freight services. Around 30,000 employees work to ensure the transport of all kinds of shipments by air or sea. DGF's logistics solutions span the entire supply chain, from the factory to the shop floor. They also include special transport-related services.
Our business model is very asset-light, as it is based on the brokerage of transport services between customers and freight carriers. We consolidate shipments to achieve higher volumes, purchase cargo space at better conditions and optimize network utilization. Our global presence means we can offer a variety of routing options and meet our customers' increasing demand for multimodal shipments.
We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. Visit our career site on the web at
DHL Global Forwarding will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.
DHL Global Forwarding is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Zahlen und Fakten
Air Express International USA, Inc.
No travel required