IT Service Delivery Manager (flexible location: Cataluña o Valencia)
Montornès del Vallès, Katalonien, Spanien SUPPLY CHAIN 21367 13/02/2020Jetzt bewerben
The IT Service Delivery Manager (IT SDM) is accountable for the delivery of IT services to a set of assigned sites from a BU, sector or geography. The IT SDM acts as primary contact for the assigned sites for IT service management topics.
The IT SDM holds significant business knowledge, actively maintains relationships with end user representatives (key user, super user, site management) and represents them on run-related matters. She/he acts for run services as interface between the sites and regional ISM and drives improvements on behalf of the assigned sites.
In particular, the IT SDM is accountable for the following activities for all IT services delivered to the set of assigned sites:
- Stay on top of operational services and channel internal and external customers' escalations towards succesful resolution.
- Ensuring that agreed SLA targets are achieved or exceeded
- Ensuring service transparency (i.e. delivered service shall match order quantities and vice versa)
- Service reviews
- Managing customer expectations and relationships regarding IT services
• Build strong working relationships with the management of the assigned sites, with the responsible IT Business Partner(s), with other IT functions in country/cluster and with the regional ISM team.
• Gain customer intimacy, understand business and customer needs and stay updated on business processes.
• Define and maintain an IT service catalogue for the country/cluster in alignment with the regional/global teams.
• Review and provide input to the development of SLAs.
• Support the IT Business Partner(s) in growing business by selecting the right services for potential new customers and creating/reviewing the service management input in IT proposals.
• Set and meet the agreed customer expectations on the delivery of IT services and in problem resolution.
• Set up IT site support models following the regional/global guidelines and structures and manage IT support as defined in these site support models.
• Ensure that the right services and corresponding SLAs are chosen for individual customers and ensure that services are delivered within these agreed SLAs.
• Understand the architecture of the solution(s) of the sites supported (with the bias to applications). Able to support classification of incidents / problems into the functional silos for individual applications. Support central team (ITS/region) with knowledge in coordination of complex issues spanning several services.
• Stay on top of operational services and channel internal and external customers' escalations towards succesful resolution.
• Proactively engage with sites, country/cluster and regional ISM and IT Business Partners in identifying main areas for IT service improvement, and cooperate in the execution of these improvements.
• Contribute to improving site-level P&L through effective use of IT services and solutions.
• Facilitate regular service reviews with (internal) customers/sites and report to the business on delivered service.
• Educate site users on the importance of structured change, incident and problem management and the processes to follow, and participate in improvement activities in these areas.
• Ensure a proper change management communication is in place, advise on change management related topics (e.g. change status) and manage expectations and escalations.
-Degree in IT enviroment or similar.
-At least 3 years of experience in similar roles.
-IT experience in Logistic environment will be a plus.
-High level of english.
-Directiveness, Planning and results oriented skills.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Exel Supply Chain (Spain), S.L.U.