As a Sales Executive, you will use a consultative selling strategy to understand the customers’ business, including their current situation and their future direction, and to propose a series of solutions and capabilities that exceed their needs and enhance their ability to drive improved business results.
- Meet and exceed all sales KPI’s as directed by the Sales and Marketing organization.
- Use a strategic sales planner to optimize time and territory management.
- Secure new customers who have not previously used DHL.
- Upsell additional services to the existing client base to increase volume and sales revenue.
- Continually prospect and qualify new customers.
- Generate sales leads using company provided resources as well as from your own development.
- Incorporate the daily use of the Global CRM platform to document sales activity and relevant customer business details.
- Support ad-hoc sales development campaigns to drive increased sales.
- Collaborate with all sales channels and resources including Trade Lane Sales, Product leaders, and all others needed to shorten the selling cycle and close business.
Sales Executive Job Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience within a supply chain/logistics or similar industry.
- BS/BA is preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience using a CRM system as well as MS Office Products.
- Outgoing, upbeat and resourceful personality!
WHY JOIN our DHL team?At DHL, you will be part of a strong team that respects its employees, society, and environment. You will interact with people from all over the world and get the chance to experience the unique international spirit of DHL. We offer benefits and programs to help you manage your time at and away from work to achieve a healthy work/life balance. DHL offers highly competitive compensation, incentive, and bonusplans. In addition, DHL offers the following:
- Paid time off: Holiday, Float Holiday, Vacation, and Sick
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision plans
- 401K plan with a match
- Employee Discount plan
- Tuition Assistance Plan
As the world’s leading logistics company, DHL offers a wide range of interesting job challenges and opportunities in our different divisions around the globe. Our performance management system supports us in recognizing your potential, evaluating your performance, and continuously planning the development of your career with DHL.We will always enable you to take on responsibility and encourage your growth, personally and professionally.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist. We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally. Over 42,000 employees are employed by DGFF in approximately 150 countries around the world. Our business model is very asset-light, as it is based on the brokerage of transport services between customers and freight carriers. We consolidate shipments to achieve higher volumes, purchase cargo space at better conditions and optimize network utilization. Our global presence means we can offer a variety of routing options and meet our customers' increasing demand for multimodal shipments.
Our Vision:The Logistics Company for the World
Our Mission:Excellence. Simply Delivered.
Our Purpose:We connect people, improving their lives.
Our Values:Respect & Results
Our Goals:Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
DHL Global Forwarding will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.
DHL Global Forwarding is an equal opportunity employer.We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Vets. Click here for EEO Statements and Reasonable Accommodations.
Zahlen und Fakten
Air Express International USA, Inc.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn