Sourcing Manager - Indirect Goods
Milton Keynes, England, Vereinigtes Königreich Corporate Center req83319 18/09/2019Jetzt bewerben
Are you an experienced and goal oriented Sourcing manager who brings innovative ideas to get more efficient sourcing processes to drive maximum value to the Business while ensuring the highest standards of accuracy and compliance?
What will you do:
· You will specialize in strategic sourcing of goods & services and transportation capacities in order to reduce costs and ensure quality and supply as needed by the business / function in scope.
· You will provide professional sourcing support for key business initiatives, supply market research/ intelligence to support business decisions in investments and budgets and establishment of global/regional/local frame contracts.
· You will identify strategic sourcing opportunities, develop and manage strategic suppliers
· You will manage range of integrated Procurement services at regional / sub-regional / country level for the business partners (divisions) in their scope.
· Within your team you will contribute to global category sourcing strategies and initiatives
· And you will, as all of us in Deutsche Post DHL, work towards and drive activities that make Customers More Successful, Shape Strategy, Drive High Performance, Develop Self and Others
What should be your profile:
· 1-3 years of relevant experience preferably in Procurement environment
· Project management experience preferred
· Ability to work within a virtual team environment
· Proven IT capabilities in Procurement e-sourcing platforms (Bravo preferred)
· Previous experience of working in a matrix environment would be beneficial
· Strong written and oral English language skills
· Ability to manage supplier and key stakeholders
· Good negotiation skills
· Knowledge of contract management and risk management
What can we offer:
· Be part of great leader global company
· Managing own stakeholders and possibilities to be part on global negotiations
· International and virtual environment
· Flexibility and great opportunity to learn
· Tempting Compensation and benefits
In case you have any question please contact the recruiter on email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zahlen und Fakten
Global Business Services UK