USA Country Bid Analyst
Marketing & Sales, USA Country Bid Analyst – Miami, Florida
Job Title: USA Country Bid Analyst
Job Location: Miami, Florida
DHL Global Forwarding (“DGF”) manages the flow of goods and information across a customer’s global supply chain utilizing air/ocean/ground transportation, customs brokerage services, and dedicated warehousing/distribution centers. We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. Visit our career site on the web at http://www.dpdhl.com/en/career.html
The Specialist will serve as the lead for the preparation of proposals, including content development, accurate, complete and effective pricing proposals, the candidate will also be responsible for clearly and persuasively articulating solutions, working collaboratively with other team members, partners and subject matter experts. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, as well as detailed and process-oriented with a customer service attitude.
- Manage and assist our sales force with preparing, finalizing and delivering a timely and winning proposal.
- Work in collaboration with our product teams to ensure our best pricing is presented in each proposal.
- Follow USBT process for all Bids and Utilize the US Bid Team standard templates.
- Comply with all deadlines set by the USBT manager and the customer.
- Manage multiple bid projects assigned by the USBT manager simultaneously.
- Keep constant communication throughout the RFQ process with Commercial Owners, Regional product teams and internal stakeholders.
- Liaise with sales and product management respective to present and future opportunities.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Required more than 2 years of experience in Freight forwarding/ logistics in Airfreight or Ocean Freight
- Required a BS/BA degree. Master Degree is a plus
- Experience in RFQ management, Bid management or Pricing is desired and a Plus
- Intermediate to expert skill level in Ms Excel and MS Office.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, work effectively, independently and in a Team environment
- Good communication skills both oral and written
WHY JOIN our DHL team?
At DHL, you will be part of a strong team that respects its’ employees, society, and environment.You will interact with people from all over the world and get the chance to experience the unique international spirit of DHL.We offer benefits and programs to help you manage your time at and away at work to achieve a healthy work/life balance.DHL offers highly competitive compensation, incentive, and bonus plans.
In addition, DHL offers the following:
·Paid time off: Holiday, Float Holiday, Vacation, and Sick
·Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision plans
·401K plan with a match
·Employee Discount plan
·Tuition Assistance Plan
As the world’s leading logistics’ company, DHL offers a wide range of interesting job challenges and opportunities in our different divisions around the globe. Our performance management system supports us in recognizing your potential, evaluating your performance, and continuously planning the development of your career with DHL.We will always enable you to take on responsibility and encourage your growth, personally and professionally.
We are proud of our history and what we have created, a global market leader with 30,000 passionate employees. Our aspiration is to become the undisputed leader in our industry, when people think of forwarding; we want them to think DGF, because we have:
·The largest global network with more than ~30,000 passionate employees
·The most efficient processes and fastest response times
·The best solutions and best customer service
Our Vision: The Logistics Company for the World
Our Mission: Excellence. Simply Delivered.
Our Purpose: We connect people, improving their lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
About DHL Global Forwarding (DGF):
DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) is the world leader in air freight services and one of the leading providers of ocean freight services. Around 30,000 employees work to ensure the transport of all kinds of shipments by air or sea. DGF's logistics solutions span the entire supply chain, from the factory to the shop floor. They also include special transport-related services.
Our business model is very asset-light, as it is based on the brokerage of transport services between customers and freight carriers. We consolidate shipments to achieve higher volumes, purchase cargo space at better conditions and optimize network utilization. Our global presence means we can offer a variety of routing options and meet our customers' increasing demand for multimodal shipments.
We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. Visit our career site on the web at https://www.logistics.dhl/us-en/home/careers.html
DHL Global Forwarding is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
DHL Global Forwarding will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding US