Under the direction of the Senior OPS Supervisor, complies with cargo export and import procedures established to provide an effective and efficient service at the highest level. In addition, the jobholder must exercise judgment and initiative to efficiently handle day to day ACS situations.
- Assists other stations in any special Cargo related issue.
- Maintains well organized and updated GFS operational files
- Prepares paperwork and reports required for import and export flights and manifests
- Provides feedback to direct superior about any irregularity observed in the Import or Export warehouse, in order to take corrective actions.
- Inputs the TGV system for all required procedures and maintains it updated.
- Verifies arrival of cargo and documents against reservation log and assist supervisors with loading priorities.
- Manifests and clears outbound flights, and obtain CBP clearance for outbound flights.
- Clear inbound flight’s documents and crew under the CBP regulations.
- Coordinate outbound paperwork with DHL Express Control Center, obtaining core material manifest and airway bills for the flights with the corresponding custom’s back-ups.
- Prepares flight sets for outbound flights complying with Federal and local authorities requirements.
- Reconciles pallet tags against manifests before closing the flights, to ensure accuracy of loaded shipments.
- Complies with ACS GSOP standards performing 100% CIA imaging of all export documents.
- Complies with each foreign stations¨ requirements in regard of documents required by local customs.
- Submits in a timely manner, outbound flight sets to CBP audits.
- Reviews accuracy inbound flight sets provided by the Third Party Service Provider
- Clears in transit perishables at USDA.
- Supports company guidelines to accomplish required ACS Score Card results
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED equivalency.
- Minimum two years of experience working in air cargo position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of air cargo operations.
- Problem Solving skills to ensure cargo operation solutions are based on company standards.
- Decision Making skills to be able to take clear and prompt decisions within his main operational responsibilities. Other decisions are subject to prior consultation with immediate supervisor.
- Planning and organizational skills to organize tasks to complete the cargo operation.
- Ability to work with computers.
- Ability to work in a team environment and have effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in the day and/or night shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to obtain a SIDA/Customs clearance badge to work in an airport secured area and pass requirements of the company's controlled substances and background checks.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express US
No Business Travel