Manager – Commercial
Responsible for oversight, management and financial performance of the real estate portfolio in Mexico across all 3 Business Units, guaranteeing the correct management of the portfolio, head lead in negotiations in order to develop relationships to expand and maintain services to all Business Partners. Provides strategic and operational management expertise to guarantee the proper operation of all divisions by aligning Leasing, Construction and Facilities Management strategies to business plans and direction, managing a range of effective processes in order to optimize and harmonize productivity and results
- Manage the Real Estate database and ensure the integrity of its information
- Mitigating risk of potential litigation and severance costs associated with administrative procedures.
- Maintain a healthy portfolio and fully comply with the obligations arising from the contract
- Manage relationships with landlords and brokers in compliance with the legal framework
- Head lead in the process to obtain different price offers, receiving and sending documents between legal/ LL/ construction/ SD and all areas involved.
- Once signed the contract, receive the warehouse in the company of the operation and perform the
- Responsible for managing relations with all Business Units
- Main external relations with Brokers of different companies (CBRE, Newmark and others locals), Property Managers, Country Managers, Leasing Managers and Landlords.
- Receive the documentation of the lessors, as well as their real estate, for analysis and feasibility to be leased by DHL.
- Responsible for negotiating lease terms and clauses of contracts, according to DHL guidelines.
- Establish guidelines and strategic plans for proper operation in the projected times of the SVP, SVC or Meetpoint.
- Manage the signing of the contracts, as well as their validity to avoid legal contingencies against DHL.
- Ensure that the real estate portfolio is updated in COSTAR, as well as provide constant maintenance
- Promote and coordinate action plans according to the Regional Office initiatives
- Renewal of the entire lease contracts of the portfolio, executing actions plan in order to renew them at least two months in advance prior to the expiration
- Collaborate to harmonize Regional requirements
- Collaborate with Real Estate areas to ensure effective labor management
- Handle broad range of CRE work – some admin, but sometimes complex and non-routine requiring more background research, e.g. compliance, budget guidance
- Handle and resolve typical, not too complex issues independently
- Provide technical CRE guidance to colleagues, line managers and employees
- May have responsibility for specific business area/ team or service
- Ensure delivery of own service for own area to set standards, targets and schedules
- Takes a lead role in the cost control and/or profitability of an operation / service, identifying and developing opportunities to decrease costs or grow revenue or profit
- Encourages and supports open and direct communications within their team and with others, communicating complex or difficult messages effectively
- Knowledgeable in main products, services and business processes of their key business and basic knowledge of all other divisions
- Identifies main business drivers and operational and commercial realities and draws implications for performance and vice versa
- Follows discussions with business partner / customer
- Uses solid knowledge of real estate terminology and principles in the specific area of expertise
- Applies real estate knowledge to execute more complex issues
- Executes their work independently making their own decisions when it comes to typical tasks or issues
- Understands customer and project sponsor interests and concerns
- Identifies areas of potential conflict within projects and appropriate resolutions
- Use ideas persuasively
- Keeps the attention of others
- Explains the benefits of your argument
- Develops a line of reasoned argument
- Puts your points across clearly and concisely
- Understands the concerns and needs of the person you are dealing with
the organization to respond positively to change
- Supports the implementation of change programs, helping the team respond positively and be involved in change
- Ability to use a change management methodology (ACT)
- Uses a range of change management skills primarily centered around ACT tools and techniques for driving change
- Project definition and scope management. Records and tracks project scope requirements
planning to ensure smooth operational delivery.
- Prepares and tracks project plans by compiling tasks, costs, timescales and resource requirements
- Relevant University Degree e.g. in Law, Engineering, Architecture or Real Estate related field
- Bilingual: English/ local language as needed
- 2-5 years of relevant Commercial/ Corporate Real Estate experience
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:
Zahlen und Fakten
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn