Human Resources Manager
We’re looking for top notch HR MANAGER.We need people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, who are looking for a good challenge, and who are dedicated to creating and developing great customer relationships.You’ve got to be sharp, and you must be on your game every day… because you will be an essential part of everyday life.
You won’t find a leadership opportunity like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain.If you're an active leader with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us – the world is waiting for you.Now, here’s what we need from you:
• Business Administration, Industrial Engineer, Industrial Relations Bachelor’s Degree or related
• 4 years of experience in managerial roles in Human Resources
• Background in plant, manufacturing, maquila or distribution centers
• Deep knowledge in labor relations
• Negotiations and agreements with the Trade Union (Collective Labor Agreement)
• Experience in recruitment, training, labor relations, rotation, talent development
• Negotiation skills, with high capacity to build successful relationships (networking)
• Fluent English
• Availability to work at Hermosillo or Mexicali
• Generate, in conjunction with the HRBP of the sector, the local Human Resources strategy to meet the requirements of the operations under its responsibility.
• Download the global HR strategy with the business units under its responsibility
• Implement human resource solutions aligned to the business that address problems or exploit opportunities. You can sell the solutions showing the cost / benefit
• Provides advice and recommendations to operations managers on people within the organization.
• Maintain relations with union representatives as well as coordinate actions to resolve possible labor conflicts with the staff of the sites in charge, always ensuring compliance with the legal framework.
• Work with business leaders to understand the priorities of human resources and support business plans aligned to the 2020 strategy
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Mexico