Recruiter Seasonal - 5147 - Memphis TN (Memphis, TN)
The Seasonal Recruiter is responsible for all recruiting aspects of hourly roles within a site or campus location (sourcing, reviewing, screening, scheduling, hiring, orientation). Additionally the individual will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting Operations Supervisors within a site or campus. When recruiting for Operations Supervisors, this individual will partner with the Talent Acquisition Team to ensure adherence to set recruiting policies, procedures and service level agreements.
- Create vacancies folder in system to document the selection process, monitor vacancy folders throughout the hiring process; closing the vacancy and reviewing to ensure the files are complete.
- Review submitted applications and/or resumes for applicant job fit.
- Interview (phone screen or in-person) qualified applicants.
- Administer hourly GDIT pre-employment testing
- Schedule candidates for interviews with hiring managers.
- Verify employment qualifications, including background checks and drug screens.
- Schedule and facilitate new hire orientation.
- Participate in job fairs and networking opportunities with the community.
- Partner with hiring managers and local human resource representatives – understanding the need, communicating status updates and operating at a level to meet or exceed individual key objectives for the role.
Required Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree in business or Human Resources or 3+ years human resource experience in place of degree
- 1-3 years general HR experience
- Bachelor Degree in business or human resources or related field, preferred
- 1-3 years high volume recruiting, preferr
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Zahlen und Fakten
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn