Recruiter Seasonal - 5147 - Memphis TN (Memphis, TN)
The Seasonal Recruiter is responsible for all recruiting aspects of hourly roles within a site or campus location (sourcing, reviewing, screening, scheduling, hiring, orientation). Additionally the individual will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting Operations Supervisors within a site or campus. When recruiting for Operations Supervisors, this individual will partner with the Talent Acquisition Team to ensure adherence to set recruiting policies, procedures and service level agreements.
- Create vacancies folder in system to document the selection process, monitor vacancy folders throughout the hiring process; closing the vacancy and reviewing to ensure the files are complete.
- Review submitted applications and/or resumes for applicant job fit.
- Interview (phone screen or in-person) qualified applicants.
- Administer hourly GDIT pre-employment testing
- Schedule candidates for interviews with hiring managers.
- Verify employment qualifications, including background checks and drug screens.
- Schedule and facilitate new hire orientation.
- Participate in job fairs and networking opportunities with the community.
- Partner with hiring managers and local human resource representatives – understanding the need, communicating status updates and operating at a level to meet or exceed individual key objectives for the role.
Required Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree in business or Human Resources or 3+ years human resource experience in place of degree
- 1-3 years general HR experience
- Bachelor Degree in business or human resources or related field, preferred
- 1-3 years high volume recruiting, preferr
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Zahlen und Fakten