Customs Broker Medan
Key Accountabilities :
• Provide technical advice on customs related matters to customers (internal and external), including solutions design inputs for new DHL products
• Assist in the preparation of clearance-related reports as assigned by the Customs Clearance Supervisor or Manager
• Assist as required by clearance management to prepare for TSP certification, and ensure that compliance is maintained
• Liaise with Customs to resolve disputes / claims / queries.
• Ensure that entries are cleared in accordance with Customs compliance agreements
• Prioritise the clearance flow in order to achieve fastest transit time possible
• Maximize pre-clearances opportunity in accordance with established service guidelines.
• Ensure clearance authority held, and clearance is completed in accordance with the owner’s instructions
• Ensure that correct lodgement declarations are made on behalf of customers, whilst satisfying the legislation set by customs, tax laws and other regulatory agencies.
• Ensure accurate and up to date information is held on the customer database
• Ensure the timely submission of customs entries in order to attain the clearance performance standards set for the location
• Validate, approve and submit a shipment declaration for the shipment after satisfying himself that the preliminary assessment performed by the Classification Agent is in order, the information in the shipment record is reasonably accurate and complete, and that the regulatory compliance requirements of the governmental agencies and customer instructions have been satisfied.
• Ensure that the duty and tax payment approvals are obtained before submission of the customs declaration
• Approve and submit the cargo manifest to the appropriate agencies in accordance to the local requirements
• Assign the shipment records where it is not able to perform a customs entry due to incomplete or inadequate information or documentation available on the shipment record to the Clearance Support Group for further investigation and resolution.
• Manage maintenance of the tariff databases (National, Product and Commodity Databases) , including approving any additions to these databases, to ensure that the databases are up to date and accurate.
• Supervise the collation of the documents for BTO shipments and BTO handling procedures
• Provide assistance as when required in regulatory audits performed on DHL customs clearance operations
• Having PPJK License (certified)/ Customs Broker License
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Experience in customs clearance and International freight environments
• Willing to be based in Medan
• For candidate from outside Medan, will be provided with relocation cost
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express Indonesia