Shared Service Center Manager
- Shared Service Center management (strategy, team, clients & projects).
- Team management & development.
- Liaison with HR business unit, management of service level agreements.
- Overviewing standard operating procedures, process improvements, and internal controls to ensure compliance with all local, state, federal, and company policies, procedures, and regulations. Staying abreast of regulatory changes which impact the payroll and comp & ben function.
- Payroll and Comp & ben project management, translating complex payroll and comp & ben requests from HQ and Local customers into workable solutions, fitting within the Belgian legislation.
- Ensuring completion of audits on earnings and deduction totals, review system output (e.g., registers and reports), determine out-of-balance conditions, and prepare special reports for management.
- Management support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Administration or related field or requisite experience.
- 7-9 years of experience in payroll and comp & ben.
- 3-5 years of experience in a supervisory or project management role.
- Extensive knowledge of payroll practices, including local, state, and federal policies and regulations.
- People Management skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to deal with Senior Management, diplomatic and discrete.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word knowledge.
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
- A challenging position in an international and dynamic environment with an informal atmosphere.
- Career development opportunities in accordance with your expertise and commitment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Worldwide Network NV/SA
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn