Quality Technician I - 1420 - Mechanicsburg PA NERC (Mechanicsburg, PA)
Provide leadership, training, support and disciplines for establishment, maintenance, alignment and continual improvement of the QA System. Responsible for day-to-day Quality Assurance activities to ensure compliance with governmental regulations, customer requirements, quality assurance policies and procedures and accommodating requests for support. Leads QA team. Assigns QA team work schedules, directs team, trains associates in required QA processes and monitor’s associates’ compliance and progress.
- Monitor and report level of QMS implementation, compliance and effectiveness through audit activities, observation, review of quality metrics and customer feedback.
- Facilitate QA training for new and existing associates.
- Review documents and instruction prepared by members of the work group for accuracy and legibility.
- Work with Quality Assurance, Ops Performance and Process Improvement teams to progress Quality initiatives. Incorporate QA, OP and PIM tools and methodologies, as appropriate, in performance of tasks.
- Recommends appropriate methods for supporting the site operations’ requirements for quality assurance compliance.
- Lead/support coordination of QA license, permit and registration activities and provide direction for compliance with FDA, DEA, ATF, State and other similar regulatory requirements.
- Perform daily quality assurance activities as required or directed by management.
- Lead and facilitate development of QMS documentation.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment
- Associate degree or equivalent in related field of study, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Zahlen und Fakten
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn