Group Coordinator Lead - Inventory Control Clerk - 1425 - Mechanicsburg PA NERC (Mechanicsburg, PA)
Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory by verifying all orders received and shipped
Assigns work schedules, trains associates in processes and monitor’s associates’ progress
- Perform the duties of an inventory control clerk.
- Conduct training for new associates.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Monitor performance of associates within the work group.
- Report unsafe conditions to supervisor if they cannot be self-corrected.
- Communicate work practices, procedures, and methods to associates as required.
- Ensure accurate accounting of and disposition of all defective or damaged product.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 6 months warehousing and inventory experience
- Working knowledge of SAP inventory system
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Zahlen und Fakten
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn