Customer Service Team Leader
We are currently seeking aCustomer Service Team Leaderto joinDHL eCommerce Oceania!
The Customer Service Team Leader will be responsible for leading the day to day customer service functions by providing guidance and direction to team members, resolving customer enquiries and developing programs to improve the overall customer experience.
·Manage the day-to-day operations of the team, including onboarding and general customer service enquiries to maintain SLA’s
·Develop, coach and support the team to deliver high quality customer interactions
·Respond to general and escalated enquires from customers in an efficient manner
·Manage KPI’s and identify areas of potential efficiency improvements
- Support a proactive approach to team productivity and culture
- 2+ years in a customer service environment, logistics experience preferred but not essential
- Superior communication skills
- Customer Centric
- High level of problem solving skills and ability to adapt and prioritize as required
- Proficient ability in MS Office and CRM systems
Zahlen und Fakten
Deutsche Post Global Mail (Australia) Pty Ltd.
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn