Head of Procurement
Would you like to be a part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improving their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
In our Procurement – Sourcing department we are specialize in strategic sourcing of goods, services and transportation capacities in order to reduce costs and ensure quality. Would you like to contribute on this? Are you keen to manage a drive sourcing team and overlook all categories with in a country?
If this is something what interest you, read on:
Your tasks will be:
- Overlooking the scope and strategically focusing on regional Categories (Transportation, Production Equipment, IT&T, Ground Fleet, Facility Management, Network Supplies and Services) within Philippines
- Prepare & lead strategic supplier negotiation with regional suppliers
- Strategically manage ,prepare, conduct and lead tenders (incl. E-sourcing)
- Ensure effective implementation of Procurement contracts
- Ensure strong working relationship & cooperation with regional divisional colleagues, strategic suppliers and external partnerships locally
- Conduct local & regional supplier management and identify new best in class regional suppliers
- Manage local budgets and contribute to global targets
- Manage and develop strategic team of (Philippines) direct reports and (Philippines) indirect reports across multiple locations in (Philippines)
Your profile should look like:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in procurement general management
- Proven experience in leading negotiations of mid/large volume, high impact and with different degrees of complexity
- Experiences in leading diverse and remote teams (# 2-4 direct reports)
- Experiences with mid-sized project management
- Category experience in (Transportation, Production Equipment, IT&T, Ground Fleet, Facility Management, Network Supplies and Services)
- Relevant university degree and/or equivalent experience
- Excellent English language level as well Filipino language as needed
- Amazing chance to be part of an international company with a leading position on the market
- Outstanding opportunity, responsibility as well as a fantastic working environment
- Competitive salary and world class benefits
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Finance, GBS Asia Pacific