Head of Procurement - Manila, Philippines
Would you like to be a part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improving their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
In our Procurement – Sourcing department we are specialize in strategic sourcing of goods, services and transportation capacities in order to reduce costs and ensure quality. Would you like to contribute on this? Are you keen to manage a drive sourcing team and overlook all categories with in a country?
If this is something what interest you, read on:
Your tasks will be:
- Overall accountable for the country spend under management and strategically focusing on regional Categories (Transportation, Production Equipment, IT&T, Ground Fleet, Facility Management, Network Supplies and Services) within Philippines
- Own and drive stakeholders management among all DPDHL entities in the country in a professional and strategic manner
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship & cooperation with regional divisional colleagues, strategic suppliers and external partnerships locally
- Conduct local & regional supplier management and identify new best in class regional suppliers
- Lead and develop strategic team of (Philippines) direct reports and (Philippines) indirect reports across multiple locations in (Philippines)
- Achieve local budgets and contribute to global targets
- Manage, prepare, conduct and lead tenders(incl. E-sourcing) for strategic spend
- Ensure effective implementation of Procurement contracts
Your profile should look like:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in procurement general management
- Proven experience in leading negotiations of mid/large volume, high impact and with different degrees of complexity
- Experiences in leading diverse and remote teams (#2-4 direct reports)
- Experiences with mid-sized project management
- Strong end-to-end technical process sourcing
- Category experience in (Transportation, Production Equipment, IT&T, Ground Fleet, Facility Management, Network Supplies and Services)
- Relevant university degree and/or equivalent experience
- Excellent English language level as well local languages as needed
- Amazing chance to be part of an international company with a leading position on the market
- Outstanding opportunity, responsibility as well as a fantastic working environment
- Competitive salary and world class benefits
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express (Philippines) Corp.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn