However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking for OFR Supervisor who will coordinate Ocean Freight Ops/CS plans and processes to deliver flow of goods and information across the customer’s global supply chain utilizing ocean transportation, maximizing profitability and optimizing utilization of business and human assets in line with business strategy and objectives, corporate guidelines and policies.
Are you interested for this role?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Coordinate OFR Ops/CS plans and processes in line with business strategy and requirements, corporate guidelines and policies
- Coach and guide the team for execution of day-to-day tasks and activities and meet work schedules and targets at a department/ small unit with multiple teams
- Participate to develop, maintain and achieve ocean freight productivity targets
- Support to develop and execute plans for ocean freight products in areas such as perishables, pharmaceutical, aviation, etc.
- Identify opportunities to expand business with new clients and continuously improve in-house customer services
- Maintain close business relationship with existing clients and maintain a desired level of customer retention
- Stay informed on account performances, draft and provide monthly reports to management
- Maintain business relationships with customers through regular customer visits
- Participate in development of shipping tenders and ensure on-time submission on relevant documents
- Respond to pricing enquiries in an efficient and competitive manner, and timely and accurately update local tariff
- Execute all facets of inbound and outbound documentation for all services
- Provide input for processes and design systems to enhance service quality and alignment with company’s direction and long-term goals
- Highlight issues and opportunities, and execute better practices for OFR Ops/CS focusing on increasing effectiveness and efficiency
- Create or confirm transport orders, perform bookings, and optimize booking
- Prepare, control, and distribute all required Import/Export documents
- Identify performance issues of suppliers, and propose solutions to improve performance
- Update Customs shipment information and physical status, resolve customer issues and incidents
- Understand customer and key stakeholders interests and concerns and advise direct reports, customers and key stakeholders
- Regular contact with other specialist departments
- Cooperate with 3rd parties e.g. external service providers
Your profile should look like:
- More then 2 years Experience in related field
- Good communicative, analytical and administrative skills
- Good organizational skills to manage different Customer requirements and deadlines
- Good knowledge of forwarding business (Logistics) , DHL Global Forwarding products (AFR/OFR) and business systems
- Good knowledge of Customer Service processes and systems
- Ability to identify and meet customer needs in a pleasant and friendly manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial attitude and Ability to prioritize tasks
- International and strong brand support with clear processes
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development with global internal training plan
- Competitive salary
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
Danzas Bahrain WLL
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn