OCC Desk Specialist
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking for OCC Desk Specialist who will execute pricing, validates adherence to standards and pricing instructions. Rolls-up bid input into country response(eg NetworkRFQs). Executes country-to-country pricing, pricing campaigns, factor-based BC pricing. Supports in execution of commercial AFR / OFR /Road Freight strategy in country (e.g. filling campaign rate table).
Are you interested to read more?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Owns and maintains 'Country OCC tariffs'
- Supports in execution of /OCC and commercial strategy in local OCC
- Drives competitive pricing
- Executes pricing campaigns (e.g. seasonal offers)
- Searches for best pricing solutions in order to maximize profitability of OFR
- Provides pricing for Sales growth on country level(including standard factor-based pricing methodology), supports and follows up with Sales
- Provides correct and timely feedback to bids.
- Good Negotiation skill with the carriers
- Answers region to region pricing
requests, from break-down of pricing instructions to roll-up of pricing input
- Executes country bid response, in particular qualification of bids received, formulation of bid strategy, gathering and checking of pricing inputs, consolidates country bid response
- Escalates need for decision making on risk taking through the Product Head
- Adheres to and complies with rules and principles
- Interacts with customers in alignment with Sales
- Ensures customer requirements are met and takes corrective actions in case of deviations from customer requirements
- Ensures documents are completed and updated in a timely and efficient manner and according to regulations and internal procedures- Operations
- Offers DGF innovative products, solutions to local & Saudi market.
- Stakeholders and Customers
- Support country's efforts in providing competitive quotations to customer timely
- Keeping in touch with customers for feedback on sent out quotation
- Support sales and products in securing competitive rates and submission of bids
- Process Improvements
- Responsible for constant improvement and optimization of product pricing and service level quality
Your profile should look like:
- Logistics Bachelor Degree or Any business Degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in many areas of AFR/OFRoperations and pricing
- Good knowledge of the Air/Ocean Freight and Forwarding Industry
- Good knowledge of Air/Ocean freight product pricing
- International and strong brand support with clear processes
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development with global internal training plan
- Competitive salary
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and post your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
Danzas Bahrain WLL
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn