Airfreight OPS Team Leader
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking for Airfreight OPS Team Leader who willActs as key contact for allocated customers accept orders and handover them to Operations in Manama, Bahrain.
Are you interested in building an ongoing, long-term relationship with your customers?
Would you like to informed customer on shipments status and drives solution of customer complaints?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
Acts as key contact for allocated customers
Accepts and processes orders for handover to Operations
Stays informed on shipment and exception status for allocated customers
Proactively informs customer on shipment status and exceptions
Provides spot quotations and performs up- and cross-selling on inbound customer calls
Passes on leads to Sales
Handles customer inquiries
Handles customer requests with regard to Go Green topics
Takes and handles any customer complaints; solves customer complaints or assigns tasks to other functions
Acts as first contact point for customer claims for notification and reception of claims and respective document collection
Manages the Team Building activities.
Your profile should look like:
- Logistics business background with good understanding of DGF Operations in at least one of DGF’s core products (Ideally in Air and Ocean with operational experience and Forwarding basic knowledge)
- Expected to have CW1 expertise through certification (min (CCO) or on hand operational CW1 knowledge – CCS and CCP as a target
- Is able to understand DHL Forwarding process and bridge to the CW1 functionalities
- Good knowledge of CS processes and systems
- Ability to identify and meet customer needs in a pleasant and friendly manner
- Good analytical and decision making skills
- Strong communicator in culturally diverse settings
- Good telephone and E-mail skills
- Commercial attitude
- Good knowledge in English (verbal/written)
- Able to work effectively within a multi-cultural program and high stress environment
- Tolerant of ambiguity with ability to prioritize and remain focused on critical deliverables
- Relevant degree or equivalent
International and strong brand support with clear processes
Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
Possible further career development with global internal training plan
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Application deadline is till 12th July, 2020.
Zahlen und Fakten
Danzas Bahrain WLL
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn