Controller Regional Office MLEMEA
We are looking for a senior profesional according next requirements:
Job Purpose: Support the Director Regional Office, Transport and Sector Controlling, coordinating and supporting the finance agenda for the MLEMEA Regional Office (monthly reporting and controlling, strategic finance projects, BRMs, IBPs, ad-hoc projects and initiatives).
- Provide on-going and timely analysis of specific performance issues raised by the MLEMEA Board.
- Support the senior functional leadership team (Regional & Global) in delivering on their financial targets through forecasting and in-depth discussion of reports and financial analysis.
- Prepare internal reporting packs for the Regional CEO & CFO and where relevant the functional leads of the Global Board.
Challenge the functional leads to drive superior sustainable performance on anon-going basis.
- Provide an on-going assessment and management highlighting and anticipating on-going performance or process issues. Designing and leading implementation of solutions to mitigate risk.
- Deliver month end financial reporting process, quaterly business reviews and anual budgeting and IBP.
Support ad hoc projects and initiatives and provide cross-functional / change management support and leadership as required.
- Ensure DPDHL reporting policies and procedures.
- Design costs centres and design a reporting process / methodology that will provide sustainable longer term transparency of the financial performance of Region’s functions.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Economics/ Business Administration, ACA, CIMA or ACCA.
- Knowledge of accounting standards and legal requirements regarding financial processes,
- Demonstrable 3-5 years professional experience in Finance.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of financial metrics and tools. SAP and GET desirable.
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Spain