European Key Account (Junior) Expert
European Key Account Desk Expert
ARE YOU A SERVICE EXPERT AND INTERESTED TO WORK IN THE MOST INTERNATIONAL COMPANY? WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
The DHL team comprises over 510,000 people in practically every country on the planet. And yet they all have one important thing in common.
That’s because although logistics are what drives our world, people are what connect it.
Delivering service, quality and sustainability, every single day to every single customer, is how we’re able to bring people together – and make a difference to their lives.
Your business area
As a European Key Account Desk Expert you are the single point of contact for some of our largest multinational customers. You build and maintain strong relations with these customers to secure an outstanding performance in the ‘order to cash’ process.
In case of customer issues that impact the ‘order to cash’ process, you are the case owner and linking pin between various internal DHL functions to analyze, clarify and structurally resolve these issues in a way that ensures high customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor or Master Degree. Preferably in Finance, Sales, Business analytics or associated
• Ambitious and highly interested in a career in the most international company
• Strong English language skills and mastery of at least one other European language
• Very high communication skills, great customer orientation and empathy.
• Analytical skills and conceptual abilities
• At least 3 years of work experience at Bachelor level in a in a related field (e.g. finance, sales, business analyst, customer service) –strong preference for candidates with experience in multiple fields (e.g. Collections, Query Handling, Billing, Customer Service, Sales)
• Experience with multi-million portfolios and international sensitive customers
• Proven project management skills
• Experience in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Power point and Access.
We offer a benefits package that includes a competitive salary), bonus incentives and a pension scheme based on a defined contribution plan
Next to that you profit from contributions and discounts to various insurances, activities and products that support your wellbeing. Furthermore you will have access to excessive learning programs and international career opportunities.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express Netherlands