Position: Security Manager
Location: London (SL3 0ED)
Customer: Large International Airline
Salary: Circa £34,000
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract ( 12 months )
Closing Date for Applications: 12th December 2018
For the role of Security Manager you will be responsible to take care of day to day ownership of security of the Colnbrook site and to maintain physical security as well as security compliance to DfT regulations. You will take responsibility for the implementation of the site Security Program in order to meet the requirements of the Aviation Regulations. You will ensure the site maintains the highest standards by conducting daily assessments of the site security compliance and ensure that both the customer and DHL brand is protected. In this role you will ensure the overall site security is maintained and that all the access control system and CCTV systems are kept in good order. You will provide management information accurately and on time using the IT tools available.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include:
• Report to the Regional Security Manager
• Manage day to day security activities of the as laid out in the site the Security Program
• Enforcement recruitment and training file validation
• Maintain all P file records in good order
• Monitor the CCTV system and request maintenance call outs from the CCTV provider
• Coordinate the Security Training requirements of colleagues
• Complete and report daily security audits
• Monitor agreed KPI levels across the site in line with Security Program
• Maintain and promote a Security culture across the site
• Maintain and promote H&S culture across the site
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
• Preferred experience within Aviation Legal Requirements
• Ability to guide other departments to meet the CAA Regulations
• IT literate
• GCSE or better Maths and English
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvEh04LNJ_I
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain UK
No Business Travel