Command Center Specialist - 8963 - Lockbourne OH NCRC (Lockbourne, OH)
Work Hours are 7:00 pm to 5:00 am Thursday- Sunday. Training is done on first shift M-F 9a-5p until fully trained.
Provide high level and exceptional service to internal and external customers for the service logistics critical parts order management process. Responsible for entering order requests into the computer system with a high degree of accuracy, select optimum routing to assure that the customer's delivery deadline is met, schedule the shipment, and communicate proactively with our customers when there are delays or changes.
- Act as a liaison between operations and the customer, in administration of accounts and between the Command Center and 3rd party service providers regarding work instructions and their execution.
- Chair and document pre-shift meetings as directed including pre-shift meetings with the 3rd party call center.
- Responsible for assisting the Supervisor with reporting of KPI’s as agreed upon to evaluate the effectiveness of both the operation and department.
- Monitor status and ensure work tasks are kept current in Command Center Systems and Email queues, queries and reports associated with open orders, alerts, and inventory transactions.
- Assist Supervisor with maintaining current work instructions and ensure e-share is updated with most current work instructions.
- Assist with training of Command Center and 3rd party associates.
- Effectively assist other team members with correspondence with customers as required
- Prepare reports as required for task analysis as required
- Assist Supervisor and Manager with maintaining team focus on importance for all team members to always know the status of the alert queue and escalate if queues are not current and a backlog is experienced.
- Assist Supervisor as needed with weekly work assignment creation and distribution.
- Assist Supervisor with ensuring telephony system is always covered with an associate and they are logged into system.
- Process new orders and manage customer and vendor order inquires via telephone, email, EDI interchange.
- Source order from the nearest and best warehouse with part inventory.
- Take initiative to create best delivery routing when routing solution is not readily supplied by the system.
- Review and validate part inventory availability.
- Validate the delivery service level.
- Coordinate and monitor orders throughout the delivery cycle milestones.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Intermediate computer skills required including Word, Excel, Outlook and the internet
- 4-year college degree, preferred
- One year experience in the transportation industry, preferred
- Call Center experience, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Zahlen und Fakten