Lissabon, Lissabon, Portugal SUPPLY CHAIN 20874 20/01/2020Jetzt bewerben
We are looking for in Portugal country a KAM to lead:
- Lead the business development for the existing clients assigned, guaranteeing customer satisfaction, quality of service, obtaining budgeted profitability in annual budgets, loyalty and growth of assigned accounts.
- In conjunction with the Site Managers to develop short, medium and long term business strategies with existing clients under their responsibility
- Define and establish with the Site Managers the sales policies for their clients under the scope
- Participate with the Site Managers, in the negotiation of contracts with customers as well as in the commercial management of the different accounts of the current clients
- Supervise the activities of the people assigned to these clients, in coordination with the Site Managers of the warehouses
- Achieve the needs of customers, proposing adaptations to the services negotiated with them and implementing new solutions, achieving an optimal level of operational service in line with the operational guidelines defined and established by the Site Manager
- Ensure compliance with the budget and participate in the definition of corrective action plans for possible deviations.
- Work with the Site Managers to ensure that the operational service agreed with the client is being fulfilled
- Work proactively on the development of best operational practices, establishing improvement processes and procedures in conjunction with our clients and Site Managers
- Work with Sites Managers to perform the analysis of the profitability of the accounts, establishing medium and long-term action plans.
- Provide at least five years of experience, leading account management of big customers and business development
- Degree in business administration or similar education + Valuable specific training in supply chain
- Communication, impact and influence skills. Business development and negotiation capacity
- High level of spoken and written English
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Exel Supply Chain Portugal, S.A.