Manager Fuel Procurement (m/f/d)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN LEIPZIG FOR A FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
MANAGER (M/F/X) FUEL PROCUREMENT
GREAT MANAGERS CONNECT WITH THEIR TEAMS.
OUR 21ST CENTURY MANAGERS CONNECT TEAMS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THE WORLD.
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969.
Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on earth becomes.
Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team and no matter where you work, you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
You will oversee the commercial fuel activities within European Air Transport (EAT). This will encompass multiple areas, including securing fuel supply for EAT/DHL aircrafts, establishing a reliable network of fuel suppliers, and leading the strategic development of fuel procurement at EAT. In particular, your responsibilities will include end-to-end fuel procurement and supply, the research and analysis of commodity markets, suppliers and locations, the execution of fuel supply tenders, the conducting of contractual negotiations and the monitoring of supplier performance. You will adeptly manage supply escalation events (disruptions) and continually cooperate with DHL Network Planning to understand and amend our volume forecast.
- University degree in Business Administration/Finance or Transport/Logistics/Aviation studies or a related field, alternatively equivalent knowledge gained through professional experience
- Sound understanding of airline operations
- Knowledge of the global jet fuel supply market and relevant players
- A pre-existing network of contacts in this field
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the field, on either the supplier side or the buyer side of the industry
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Strong analytical, strategic sourcing, project- and supplier management and negotiation skills
- Ability to perform well in a team and to communicate with people under pressure
- Familiarity with legal and commercial terms and conditions
- Willing to travel
- Forward-thinking with excellent problem-solving skills
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Anne Burghardt would be happy to answer your questions by email: email@example.com.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten