Salary: £29700 + Car or Car Allowance
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 19/12/2018
For the role of Buyer you will be responsible for ensuring that you develop and manage a number of Framework Agreements within the Capital Solutions Equipment Portfolio. To include category management and contract management.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
• Contributing to the growth in sales and margin, EBIT
• Development of strategic relationships with suppliers and the value proposition
• Offering a high quality customer service
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders in a timely and professional manner
• Supporting/managing commitment deals and special offers in line with agreed internal procedures
• Working closely with other Assistant Buyers/Buyers
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
• Good understanding of Procurement practices and procedures
• IT literate and capable of proficiency in MS Office
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to approach negative stakeholders in a positive manner
• Team Player
• Understanding of Compliance obligations
• Extensive experience in commercial functions or education in Logistics/Supply Chain Management
• CIPS is desirable but not essential, either achieved or studying towards
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain UK