High Lift Equipment Operator - 4285 - La Porte TX SWRC (La Porte, TX)
Responsible for operating the High Lift equipment in narrow isles for the purpose of moving, stocking, picking and counting merchandise in accordance with production standards. High lift equipment is equipped with electronic wire-guided systems at some locations.
- Moving, stocking, staging, and storing products and materials using high lift reach equipment, narrow isle equipment, utilizing electronic wire-guided systems where installed.
- Efficiently stock and store merchandise in appropriate areas.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is correct.
- Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy.
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Report quality variances.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, orderly fashion.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Ensure proper stock rotation.
- Extend to higher levels than on normal forklift equipment.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 6 months warehousing and inventory experience, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Experience working in a warehouse setting with racking and narrow aisles is preferred.
Experience lifting 25ft or higher is preferred.