Senior Business Development Manager
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking for Senior Business Development Manager who will be working with the Sales Team to ensure a consistent revenue stream for existing accounts, and to proactively work to network within the industry to seek new business opportunities. Ensure to meet our customers’ needs and revenue growth targets by keeping competitive and innovative.
Your task will be:
- Must have Freight Forwarding, transportation and logistics experience.
- Provide proactive, collaborative efforts with senior management of the network and explore potential new revenue streams of business.
- Review existing accounts to consider new services available.
- Grow new segments and trends with our global supply chain management and transportation/logistics/warehousing industries.
- Conduct sales calls/visits/approaches either independently or in collaboration with sales team to develop and establish effective business relationships with customers and explore their needs.
- Nurture and sustain existing business revenue while concurrently developing new revenue streams from new business and clients.
- Achieve assigned sales targets and objectives.
- Ensure sustainable revenue at acceptable profitability levels.
- Develop, and build strategic partnerships with clients and customers.
- Responsible to mentor, train, and develop designated sales staff.
- Provide regular and up to date sales reports
Your profile should look like:
- Education: Preferably with Bachelor’s degree focused on Global Supply Chain Management or related field
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible experience within the transportation, logistics, supply chain management industry
- Proven sales experience with a significant network in the transportation, logistics industry required.
- Familiarity with all phases or specialized focused concentration of international logistics, warehousing, freight forwarding operations, and or customs brokerage.
- Established industry network and presence to nurture business development relationships and opportunities.
- Possess excellent, effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to prioritize and organize ongoing projects.
- Working for Strong International company with clear goals and objectives
- Overlooking and leading the Land Freight in Kuwait
- Possibility to lead and manage team
- International company environment with possibilities to grow
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding (Kuwait) Company WLL
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn