Intern Global Sector Automobility & Tires (m/f/d)
TODAY, YOU’RE DISCOVERING YOUR NEW CAREER PATH.
TOMORROW, YOU’RE DISCOVERING NEW WAYS TO CONNECT THE WORLD.
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
We are looking for a motivated Student /Intern (m/f/d) for our Global Automobility Sector department.
In this role you will:
- Support our knowledge center
- Maintain and develop our case study database
- Prepare product relevant presentations for customer meetings
- Support in analyzing, monitoring & reporting of activities
- Research on competitor & industry activities
Our perfect match:
- You are charactarized by a high motivation, a quick grasp of things, entrepreneurial spirit, strong analytical skills and a target-oriented approach
- Ideally, you have already gained practical experience within Sales, Business Development or Strategy
- You value working within a team and you are able to successfully & proactively apply your analytical and communicative abilities within a project team
- You are able to manage challenging situations
- Next to excellent knowledge of MS Office programs (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Sharepoint), you have very good German and English language skills
- You are available for 1 day per week
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree in the field of Business Administration, Economic Science, Engineering or any comparable program
- You are available for at least 12 months
Antonia Stieglitz will be happy to answer your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH