Vice President Digital Services Western Europe (m/f/d)
We are DHL Freight – a group of 13,000 road cargo experts operating in more than 40 countries, who are proud to provide their customers with the best overland freight transport solutions. We are always looking ahead to the next commercial opportunity, predicting the next potential issue, anticipating the next global trend. Because at DHL Freight, we’re not simply about freight forwarding. We’re about forward thinking ways to connect people – and improve their lives.
At the moment, we are looking to hire a VP Digital Services Western Europe (m/f/d) to drive the long-term Digital Services priorities and develop overall DHL Freight IT strategy in line with regional and DPDHL strategy.
In the role of VP Digital Services Western Europe, you will:
- Participate in the overall business planning, update and share current knowledge and future perspective of technology and systems as related to the division's competitive position.
- Be accountable for the alignment between Business and IT on all levels and respectively between the business objectives and the Digital Services requirements enterprise wide.
- Drive the innovation and governance agenda and seek alignment with the other divisions.
- Support and be the main driver of Freight Transformation program (E4U) in your region
- Be an active and supportive member of Business and IT boards
- Drive process and workflow automation to optimize DOE + SLA costs, and aim for standardisation and complexity reduction of IT product portfolio.
Our perfect match:
- You are qualified and experienced (10+ years):
- in managing cross-regional, cross-country, distributed teams, in multi-cultural environments
- in managing and leading teams through professional standard knowledge and practical experience within IT
- in budgeting and cost controlling (10 Mio EUR+)
- in selecting and managing external suppliers or resources
- in implementing complex IT systems
- You are proficient in English (both spoken and written) & preferably French
- You have strong Project Management Skills (e.g. Prince2, DePICT, SCRUM)
- You are preferably based in/ willing to relocate to Belgium, Netherlands or France
We will be giving preference to candidates who have previous experience working in the Logistics industry and have cross-divisional know how.
Our culture and benefits
DHL Freight is globally recognised as a TOP EMPLOYER®. Our corporate culture is focused on personal commitment – to our customers, to each other, to our communities and to the environment. We reward excellent work and we nurture the talents of our employees. This enables you as an employee to develop your expertise and your career in different areas or divisions – and even in other countries. We are committed to creating a workplace that ensures mutual respect and is focused on results. We hire talented people from all backgrounds – irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnicity, social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. Diversity enriches our workplace, drives our success, and helps us deliver excellence.
Marjan Bazelmans will be happy to answer your questions at Marjan.Bazelmans@dhl.com. Interested in this opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
We look forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Freight GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn