Operations Excellence Specialist (m/w/d)
Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Deutschland DHL Supply Chain 56648 7. January, 2021Jetzt bewerben
COLOGNE, IMMEDIATELY, PERMANENT AND IN FULL-TIME
OPERATIONS EXCELLENCE SPECIALIST (M/F/D)
YOU NOT ONLY SUPPORT THE LOGISTICS PROCESSES OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
YOU SOLVE PROBLEMS IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO DISTRIBUTE THEIR PRODUCTS IDEALLY.
- Implementation of Health & Safety standards, policies and procedures
- Implementation of BCM as well as security policies and procedures
- Reporting of accidents and incidents
- Providing direction and obtaining support from senior management on the above topics
- Driving engagement and dialog with all staff and social partners on safety related topics
- Valuable insights into the structures and processes of a Europe-wide operating fourth-party logistics service provider and its customer, an established automobile manufacturer
- Exciting tasks within an environment characterized by initiative and collegiality
- Structured training and fixed contact persons
- Interesting development and participation opportunities in a digitizing environment
- 2+ years experience in a coordinating role in an operational environment
- Knowledge of H&S requirements, standards and concepts as well as continuous improvement and/or project methodologies desirable
- Able to work remote and within virtual teams
- International work experience
If you have any questions, please contact Ella Sorg (+49 221 9021413).
Please send your application online with complete documents (CV, certificates), as well as your salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date.
Please click on the "Apply" button. Further information is available at de.dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
DHL Supply Chain is a global leader in supply chain management delivering customized logistics solutions. As LLP (Lead Logistics Partner) for a renowned automobile manufacturer, we handle the complete inbound logistics and finished vehicle logistics for all of our customer's European plants. Within this framework, we are represented by approx. 290 employees at eight locations in six countries in Europe.
MENSCHEN VERBINDEN. LEBEN VERBESSERN.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Automotive GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn