Logistics Planner (m/w/d)
Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Deutschland DHL Supply Chain 66350 6. April, 2021Jetzt bewerben
COLOGNE, STARTING IMMEDIATELY, LIMITED TO 12 MONTHS AND IN FULL-TIME
LOGISTICS PLANNER (M/F/D)
YOU NOT ONLY SUPPORT THE LOGISTICS PROCESSES OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
YOU SOLVE PROBLEMS IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO DISTRIBUTE THEIR PRODUCTS IDEALLY.
- Strategic optimization of the European new vehicle logistics chain for a major international automotive manufacturer
- Support in tender management projects of the customer
- Analysis and evaluation of the received offers with the help of a customer specific optimization software
- Preparation of logistics cost and scenario analyses under consideration of different modes of transport as well as presentation of the results to the customer
- Freight cost analysis to identify potential savings
- Execution of benchmark studies / what-if scenario analyses
- Evaluation of historical data to create forecasts
- Valuable insights into the structures and processes of a Europe-wide operating fourth-party logistics service provider and its customer, an established automobile manufacturer
- Exciting tasks within an environment characterized by initiative and collegiality
- Structured training and fixed contact persons
- Interesting development and participation opportunities in a digitizing environment
- Successfully completed degree within the field of Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management or a comparable field of study
- Distinct analytical and conceptual skills
- Data analysis as well as an “eye for detail”
- Fluent English (Spanish would be an advantage)
- Fluent German
- Very good communicator and self-organization
If you have any questions, please contact Ella Sorg (+49 221 9021413).
Please send your application online with complete documents (CV, certificates), as well as your salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date.
Please click on the "Apply" button. Further information is available at de.dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
DHL Supply Chain is a global leader in supply chain management delivering customized logistics solutions. As LLP (Lead Logistics Partner) for a renowned automobile manufacturer, we handle the complete inbound logistics and finished vehicle logistics for all of our customer's European plants. Within this framework, we are represented by approx. 290 employees at eight locations in six countries in Europe.
MENSCHEN VERBINDEN. LEBEN VERBESSERN.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Automotive GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn