Logistics Consultant (m/w/d)
Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Deutschland DHL Supply Chain 47306 14. October, 2020Jetzt bewerben
COLOGNE, STARTING IN JANUARY 2021, LIMITED TO 1 YEAR AND IN FULL-TIME
LOGISTICS CONSULTANT (M/F/D)
YOU NOT ONLY SUPPORT THE LOGISTICS PROCESSES OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
YOU SOLVE PROBLEMS IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO DISTRIBUTE THEIR PRODUCTS IDEALLY.
- Act as single point of contact for the customers’ European road/rail transport procurement manager and his team
- Regularly assess customer requests, agree and define scope, methods and timelines for milestones
- Coordinate with our LLP teams the required activities through all phases of the procurement process with a focus on the market test documents creation including adequate volume forecasting, future network definition and market test scenario building
- Provide various cost analyses and strategic network studies (Center of gravity & scenario modelling)
- Drive continuous improvement and the digitalization strategy, e.g. through Power BI dashboards
- Valuable insights into the structures and processes of a Europe-wide operating fourth-party logistics service provider and its customer, an established automobile manufacturer
- Exciting tasks within an environment characterized by initiative and collegiality
- Structured training and fixed contact persons
- Interesting development and participation opportunities in a digitizing environment
- Successfully completed degree (diploma, bachelor, master) e.g. in the field of business administration, industrial engineering, economic geography, supply chain management or a comparable field of study
- At least 2 years of work experience in an analytical-conceptual role such as solutions design in an logistics environment
- Distinct affinity for numbers and experience in evaluating and manipulating large amounts of data
- Ability to analyze complex cause & effect relationships and communicate / present results
- Ability to work self-dependent due to direct reporting line into Planning Manager and due to senior customer contacts
- Organizational and team play skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- VBA and Power BI skills desirable
If you have any questions, please contact us via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application online with complete documents (CV, certificates), as well as your salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date.
Please click on the "Apply" button. Further information is available at de.dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
DHL Supply Chain is a global leader in supply chain management delivering customized logistics solutions. As LLP (Lead Logistics Partner) for a renowned automobile manufacturer, we handle the complete inbound logistics and finished vehicle logistics for all of our customer's European plants. Within this framework, we are represented by approx. 290 employees at eight locations in six countries in Europe.
MENSCHEN VERBINDEN. LEBEN VERBESSERN.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Automotive GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn