Logistics Analyst (m/f/d)
Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Deutschland DHL Supply Chain 48511 21. October, 2020Jetzt bewerben
COLOGNE, STARTING IMMEDIATELY, LIMITED TO 1 YEAR AND IN FULL-TIME
LOGISTICS ANALYST (M/F/D)
YOU NOT ONLY SUPPORT THE LOGISTICS PROCESSES OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
YOU SOLVE PROBLEMS IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO DISTRIBUTE THEIR PRODUCTS IDEALLY.
- Discover major improvement potentials within the reverse logistics network through an in depth analytical approach, work in close collaboration with the Container Operations Team, Network Planning Department and other stakeholders in the reverse container logistics process
- Maintain good communication levels with customer and exceed service level expectations
- Provide customer with accurate status reports/KPI’s in a timely manner
- Support seamless implementation of new products or services
- Ensure that all process stakeholders follow the agreed processes
- Maintenance and improvement/adjustment of Container Forecast Tool
- Support the validation of related savings data provided by the TLCM department
- Supports the Line Manager in all department related projects from the initial design stage through to completion (e.g. UAT) and transition into the operational environment
- Valuable insights into the structures and processes of a Europe-wide operating fourth-party logistics service provider and its customer, an established automobile manufacturer
- Exciting tasks within an environment characterized by initiative and collegiality
- Structured training and fixed contact persons
- Interesting development and participation opportunities in a digitizing environment
- Qualified office clerk preferably in logistics
- A degree in business/logistics studies would be advantageous
- Automotive experience would be an advantage
- Advanced computer literacy (MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Affinity for data analysis
- Strong cultural awareness / interface skills
- Confidence in conversation and correspondence in English and German
If you have any questions, please contact us via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application online with complete documents (CV, certificates), as well as your salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date.
Please click on the "Apply" button. Further information is available at de.dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
DHL Supply Chain is a global leader in supply chain management delivering customized logistics solutions. As LLP (Lead Logistics Partner) for a renowned automobile manufacturer, we handle the complete inbound logistics and finished vehicle logistics for all of our customer's European plants. Within this framework, we are represented by approx. 290 employees at eight locations in six countries in Europe.
MENSCHEN VERBINDEN. LEBEN VERBESSERN.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Automotive GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn