LLP Central EU IT (m/w/d)
Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Deutschland DHL Supply Chain 59488 3. February, 2021Jetzt bewerben
FLEXIBLE LOCATION PREFERRED COLOGNE OR WARSAW, IMMEDIATELY, PERMANENT AND IN FULL-TIME
LLP CENTRAL EU IT (M/F/D)
YOU NOT ONLY SUPPORT THE LOGISTICS PROCESSES OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
YOU SOLVE PROBLEMS IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO DISTRIBUTE THEIR PRODUCTS IDEALLY.
- IT Implementation - support or own solution design and delivery of IT solutions, services and processes within area of responsibility
- IT Change Management - support and manage all aspects of change and release management, using required predefined tools and processes, for IT systems within area of responsibility
- IT Business Development - support business development activity for all new opportunities or accounts and renewals within area of responsibility
- Internal Customer Relationships - manage and co-ordinate relationships and communication with business stakeholders
- External Customer Relationships - manage and support communication with external customers as appropriate to support business development and existing operations
- Training and Documentation - define requirement for and then facilitate creation and maintenance of required IT documentation. Delivery of appropriate IT training to ensure that DHL IT Strategy and Governance is adhered to
- Valuable insights into the structures and processes of a Europe-wide operating fourth-party logistics service provider and its customer, an established automobile manufacturer
- Exciting tasks within an environment characterized by initiative and collegiality
- Structured training and fixed contact persons
- Interesting development and participation opportunities in a digitizing environment
- Completion of a university degree or vocational training in the field of IT
- At least five years of professional IT experience
- Initial management experience
- Ideally: experienced in the logistics and automotive sectors
- Good knowledge of Oracle Transportation Management, Resilience360 and Oracle Fusion Transport Intelligence
- Very good English / German desirable
If you have any questions, please contact Ella Sorg (+49 221 9021413)
Please send your application online with complete documents (CV, certificates), as well as your salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date.
Please click on the "Apply" button. Further information is available at de.dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
DHL Supply Chain is a global leader in supply chain management delivering customized logistics solutions. As LLP (Lead Logistics Partner) for a renowned automobile manufacturer, we handle the complete inbound logistics and finished vehicle logistics for all of our customer's European plants. Within this framework, we are represented by approx. 290 employees at eight locations in six countries in Europe.
MENSCHEN VERBINDEN. LEBEN VERBESSERN.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Automotive GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn