IT Manager (m/f/d)
Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Deutschland DHL Supply Chain 68765 19. April, 2021Jetzt bewerben
COLOGNE, STARTING 01.05.2021 IN FULL-TIME
IT MANAGER (M/F/D)
YOU NOT ONLY SUPPORT THE LOGISTICS PROCESSES OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
YOU SOLVE PROBLEMS IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO DISTRIBUTE THEIR PRODUCTS IDEALLY.
- Manage IT products within area of responsibility in cooperation with product teams to ensure issues are avoided and roadmaps are implemented
- Support and drive change and implementation of all types using existing tools and processes
- Support the business by introducing new technologies that simplify business processes
- Support or lead the development and implementation of IT solutions, services and processes
- Define the requirements of appropriate IT documentation, and assist in its creation and maintenance
- Provide and maintain IT service management processes for operations and ensure that the service provided by internal suppliers meets the specified standards
- Develop and maintain a good relationship and communication with various internal and external stakeholders
- Support the evolution of the business scope with new opportunities or customers
- Valuable insights into the structures and processes of a Europe-wide operating fourth-party logistics service provider and its customer, an established automobile manufacturer
- Exciting tasks within an environment characterized by initiative and collegiality
- Structured training and fixed contact persons
- Interesting development and participation opportunities in a digitizing environment
- Completion of a university degree or vocational training in the field of IT
- Five years of professional IT experience
- Initial leadership experience
- Ideally: experienced in the logistics and automotive sectors
- Very good English / German desirable
If you have any questions, please contact us via the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Please send your application online with complete documents (CV, certificates), as well as your salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date.
Please click on the "Apply" button. Further information is available at de.dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
DHL Supply Chain is a global leader in supply chain management delivering customized logistics solutions. As LLP (Lead Logistics Partner) for a renowned automobile manufacturer, we handle the complete inbound logistics and finished vehicle logistics for all of our customer's European plants. Within this framework, we are represented by approx. 290 employees at eight locations in six countries in Europe.
MENSCHEN VERBINDEN. LEBEN VERBESSERN.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Automotive GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn