HR Manager (f/m/d)
HR Manager (m/f/d)
Saloodo! is a digital freight platform within the framework of DHL, a leading expert of road freight services in Europe. Saloodo! was founded in 2016 to connect shippers and transport providers on demand, increasing efficiency for both by enabling access to a highly fragmented market through a single digital freight platform.
The Saloodo! family with its more than 70 employees from 22 nations comprises seasoned freight forwarders with cross-functional experience and expertise in the industry, in combination with an inventive and tireless bunch of technologists who boast scaling eCommerce marketplace giants under their belt.
We are looking to hire an experienced and engaged HR Manager (m/f/d) in Cologne. You will develop and administer various HR processes and policies by providing day-to-day HR support and solutions to attract, manage, develop, motivate and retain employees to achieve business objectives in line with business needs, overarching HR plans/ policies, best practices and current legislation.
In the role, you will:
- Act as a consultant advising on different HR disciplines to Business Managers and employees at local level
- Undertake a broad range of HR work spanning across employee lifecycle – sometimes complex and non-routine requiring background research e.g. providing legal advice, analyzing data trends
- Support managers with hiring process, contracts and on boarding new employees
- Facilitate delivery of employee development needs and drive employee career development program
- Conduct reviews, preparatory talks and performance calibration meetings with managers in line with defined Performance Management process
- Keep up-to-date with latest development in HR industry and labor legislation
- Enhance awareness and compliance with company policies/ and procedures and legal requirements/ regulations
- Part of the extended management team
Our perfect match:
- More then 2years experience in comparable role as HR generalist / HR Business Partner
- Ideally experience in IT start-up company or working in DPDHL as HR generalist
- Exposure across all key aspects of HR processes including Recruiting, Talent Management, C&B etc.
- Business understanding
- Proven experience of building & maintaining relationships (understand customer and key stakeholders interests and concerns and advise key stakeholders)
- Proven experience of delivery of organizational change projects
- May convince others to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches
- Intercultural experience
- Fluent in English and German
- Team player and open for challenges
Our culture and benefits
Our corporate culture is focused on personal commitment – to our customers, to each other, to our communities and to the environment. We reward excellent work and we nurture the talents of our employees. This enables you as an employee to develop your expertise and your career in different areas or divisions – and even in other countries. We are committed to creating a workplace that ensures mutual respect and is focused on results. We hire talented people from all backgrounds – irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnicity, social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. Diversity enriches our workplace, drives our success, and helps us deliver excellence.
Beatrice Bowe will be happy to answer your questions at . Interested in this great opportunity? Please click on Apply and send us your complete application.
We look forward to receiving your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
No travel required
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn