Building Maintenance - 5030 - Keasbey NJ NERC (Keasbey, NJ)
DHL Supply Chain is seeking a handyperson for our warehouse in Keasbey, NJ. Candidates with basic skills would be preferred i.e. general experience in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, etc. Most experience will be gained “on the job” with contractors and other staff! Position will be part time and candidates will work 20 – 24 hours per week. Schedule will be either four hours a day, five days a week or three eight hour days. Apply today!
Responsible for the general maintenance of the building and facilities including water, heating, air conditioning, and electrical maintenance.
- Maintain HVAC system.
- Do minor maintenance as needed for water and electrical repairs.
- Carry out preventative maintenance programs.
- Provide maintenance to material handling equipment to ensure service reliability.
- Perform maintenance or general carpentry on items such as floors, walls, doors, etc.
- Ensure all safety equipment is in proper working order.
- Complete required reports when maintenance tasks are completed.
- Answer security/alarm calls as needed.
Required Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of previous facility maintenance experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Zahlen und Fakten
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn