Sales Support Administrator
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking for Sales Support Administratorwho will provide offices support to the Sales Department.
Would you like start your career in sales team, sales administration and customer service?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Assisting in the preparations of client reports for MBR's or QBRs.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
- Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings and sales appointments.
- Assisting in the preparations and maintaining COP's for the department together with the Sales Teams.
- Assisting in the preparations estimates costings and rate proposals and proposal writing.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and guides to the sales department.
- Coordinates management of office supplies, equipment and facilities.
- Follow up on estimates issued and update QS or issued otherwise.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- compiling reports.
- Monitoring trade performance and contact client for action to be taken by the sales owner.
- Monitors and reports back on Sales Departments KPI’s and attends to the PD Board
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system.
- Provides administrative support and follow-up on matters arising.
- Qualifies prospects (as prioritized by Sales Steering/Performance Teams) on their type/ nature of business, contact data and size of customer needs (products used, volumes, key lanes, regions) to identify their revenue potential.
- Recording sales trends and liaising with account managers to develop sales strategies.
- Reporting any unusual activity to your Manager.
- Scheduling customer meetings and conferences.
- Supporting the customer contract by preparing customer documents.
- Supporting the customer planning and implementation process.
Your profile should look like:
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in a Forwarding/Clearing Industry
- Clear understanding of Excel, Word and Power Point
- Excellent telephone skills the ability to handle client complaints
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and verbal)
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven ability to build effective, long term relationships with clients
- Proven ability to work under pressure and a demonstrated ability to use own initiative
- Proven ability in processing estimated costing and sound knowledge product knowledge (AFR/OFR/ROA etc)
- International and strong brand support with clear processes
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development supported global internal training plan
- International company environment
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Application deadline is till 07th May, 2021.
Zahlen und Fakten
Exel Supply Chain Services (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn