Field Sales Executives
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking for Field Sales Executive who will develop new Business for overall sales development of DHL Global Forwarding Sales & Marketing function.Would you like to help identify a customer’s unique needs and makes sure that those needs are met? Are you interested in building an ongoing, long-term relationship with your customers?
Would you like to make customers feel valued and encourages them to remain loyal to DPDHL Company?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Achievement oriented.
- Successfully delivering on both target and high customer satisfaction measures.
- Develop and maintain strong existing customer relations and loyalty through ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customer enquiries/complaints.
- Manages a defined portfolio of potential customers and wins them for a lasting business relationship with DGF.
- Seeks and prospects for BC targets to win new customers generally in the 60k-1000k Euro range Net Sales per annum.
- Plans and manages medium to large - sized Business Customers.
- Builds rapport and trust with customers by being informed about customer’s business and the market.
- Recommends solutions based on customer needs by using industry knowledge.
- Is responsible for closing business by connecting a customer’s needs to a DHL solution by offering value to the clients supply chain.
- Uses networks within the various Sales channels within DPDHL to collaborate on customers, marketing strategies and offers a full supply chain of services to service customer needs.
- Collects relevant customer information for the RFI/RFP/RFQ and prepares documents for customer implementation in order to ensure proper operational handover and implementation to meet customer expectations
Your profile should look like:
- Minimum 3-5 years within the transport, logistics or freight forwarding industry (or similar service industry).
- Experience in Freight Forwarding and Customs Clearing sales environment with proven record advantageous.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills and the ability to focus on outcomes.
- Proven ability to build and manage relationships.
- Champion for development of successful sales engagement.
- Ensure a sound understanding of, show knowledge of and be strongly conversant in our industry workings.
- A good working knowledge of airfreight, ocean freight, road freight, customs clearing, imports, exports and international trade.
- International and strong brand support with clear processes
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development supported global internal training plan
- International company environment
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Application deadline is till 07th May, 2021.
Zahlen und Fakten
Exel Supply Chain Services (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn