Depot Supervisor (Pekan Nanas)
We are currently seeking aDepot Supervisorto join DHL eCommerce Malaysia!
TheDepot Supervisorwill be responsible for ensuring timely, accurate and profitable delivery of shipments to customers through effective management of all inbound operations at the Depot.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Service Management
- Maintain good working relationships
- Co-ordination, discussion and communication
- Assist to keep performance and meet target
- Problem shooting and Improvement
- Manage parcel processing and delivery process efficiently within DHLeC delivery depot
- Plan sorting and courier zone assignments
- Deliver parcels to customers within delivery depot coverage area and cutoff time
- Ensure adherence to the operational workflows and standard operating procedures (SOPs) defined for Depot operations
- Monitor the daily in scan and out scan of shipments
- Check pre-alerts to track daily loads at the Depot and plan delivery schedules accordingly
- Conduct daily staff briefings, including communication regarding any operational changes, route changes etc
- Check and hand over delivery sheets to the delivery staff or through mobile app.
- Ensure safe, timely and profitable delivery of shipments to customers and reduce instances of undelivered shipments, RTOs etc
- Handle all exception cases at the Depot and communicate the same to Hub and Customer Services for resolution
- On a daily basis recheck exceptions of the previous day and ensure follow up of the same
- Ensure safe handling of all shipments at the Depot and report any damaged cases to the Hub\CS.
- Handle security exceptions in the Depot along with the security team
- Conduct regular audits of deliveries and status updates to ensure correctness of information flow to clients
- Monitor expenses by way of adherence to vehicle log checks daily and ensure timely reimbursement of fuel conveyance expenses to staff/ PDA
- Ensure daily updation, allocation and collection OTM machines for deliveries
- Collect COD cash collected by the delivery staff, cross check the same with the delivery sheet and deposit into DHL bank account
- Monitor performance of staff in the Depot and ensure conduct of trainings for regular PDAs, etc. in line with the training programmes designed centrally
- Ensure adequate manning in terms for full-time PDAs etc
- Generate and maintain MIS related to the Depot
- Special Request handling as appropriated
- Keep and organize working documents in tidiness and easy to use
- Ensure safe and secure workplace and environment.
- Provide direction, guidance and support to employees to help them discharge their duties effectively
- Motivate, train, coach and support new and existing employees to deliver high service level to customers
Desired Skills / Qualifications
- 2 – 3 years operations experience, preferably within transportation or logistics industry
- Good knowledgeof courier / express shipment management and delivery process flow
- People management experience as a team leader or supervisor
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Minimum SPM/high school certification.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCommerce (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn