Business Development Officer(Southern Region)
We are currently seeking for a Business Development Officer, Southern Region to join DHL eCommerce Solutions Malaysia
The Business DevelopmentOfficer will develop and manage a dense Premium Service Point Partner network to drive revenue, volumes and profitability in the retail customer segment. Ensure excellent customer service levels at all Premium Service Point Partner outlets within responsible area; while continuously optimizing costs and operational efficiency.
- Acquire partners and setup network of last mile Service Points in designated area for the convenience of senders and recipients.
- Actively manage and develop partners, maintain good relationships with all partners in designated area.
- Ensure good and consistent customer service experience for all customer by monitoring and managing quality control of Service Points in responsible area.
- Gather feedback for continuous improvement of Service Points in order to meet customer's expectations.
- Design and implement adequate training to all Service Points in responsible area.
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies to continuously increase revenue.
- Conduct retail audit reviews with market research and provide reporting scorecards to highlights retail status on customer service and performance levels.
- Develop and implement a strong brand presence (in consultation with marketing team) at all Service Points. At the same time, ensure strict adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Work closely with product team owners to constantly implement new ideas to reach out to potential customer while optimizing on operational cost.
- At least a Bachelor Business Degree holder with 2-3 years of strategic planning experiences in the business development, e-commerce logistics or service industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of retail trade business from service perspective is preferred but not mandatory.
- Demonstrate good communication and presentation skills.
- Possess positive " can do" mindset and sales driven attitude.
- Able to demonstrate ability to influence decisions makers with value-added inputs into the organization business processes.
- Qualitative thinking to quantitative analysis in order to reach and justify a strategic or tactical decision.
- Able to use English/Malay in communication both speaking and writing and knowledge in mandarin will be added advantage.
- Able to work independently and with a team.
- Knowledge in computing software (Microsoft office)
- Possess own transport (car)
- Willing to travel outstation within Malaysia.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCommerce (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn