Return Center Module Operator - 1684 - Johnstown NY (Johnstown, NY)
Opens and verifies returned merchandise, scans merchandise, and places freight in proper locations.
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage product using powered equipment.
- Verify proper item is in the original packaging in preparation for scanning.
- Assure accurate and proper processing of all freight utilizing the scanning system.
- Identify items that require special processing or separation (e.g. hazardous material, store services, research, salvage).
- Ensure that scanned freight reaches the appropriate destination (e.g. slot, destroy, salvage).
- Stack and tape pallets in a safe manner.
- Observe all safety and sanitation standards.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- Material handling equipment certification, preferred
- Six months warehouse experience, preferred
- Six months forklift operation experience, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Zahlen und Fakten
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn